Treat yourself with an energetic Yoga class and incredibly tasty vegetarian Brunch to start off your weekend! You totally deserve it ;)
【Why Yoga X Brunch?】
- Do you often feel drowsy, lower energy even during the weekend?
- Do you always want to practice yoga but don't have courage to make a first step?
- Do you often feel overwhelmed during the busy weekend?
- Do you often eat a lot of snacks or sweet during the weekend?
If you feel that, you should definitely join this event.
Yoga x Brunch gives you the opportunity to pause, breathe, stretch and eat. Whether you like to meet and connect with people or just simply love to enjoy the "me time" by your own, this event is a delicious treat for all.
With this energizing and fun Vinyasa class, you will get a lot of positive energy and refreshment. Followed by a delicious and healthy brunch, which helps to create a better mood and detox your body. Both the yoga and brunch elements are equally important to the success of the day, to make sure you enjoy your weekend with lightness and joy.
About Our Chef:
Main Chef of Siddis Cafe and Mat og fotografi, also a food lover, Jolanta Lu has a strong passion for creating exclusive menus, using the freshest seasonal ingredients to create nourishing, delicious and memorable food.
Saturday 28th May
11.00 AM - 1.30 PM
75mins Gentle Vinyasa Flow
Things you need to know:
- This event is welcome for all, even though you don't practice yoga at all
- If you have food allergy or with special diet, please let us know as soon as possible
- Please note that sign up and prepaid are required.
- Please understand that we need time to prepare the event and delicious food, so please save your spot as early as possible and all payment is non-refundable.
- We want to make this awesome event work, however, if there is less than 5 sign up. Event will be cancelled with full refund.
Payment methods: Vipps (93869125) or Bank Transfer
If you have any question, always feel free to contact us